1. The Company shall comply with all relevant laws and regulations concerning the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and other relevant laws and regulations, as well as the Guidelines on the Law on the Protection of Personal Information (General Rules), and other national guidelines for which compliance is mandatory, in order to properly treat personal information.
2. The Company shall properly acquire the personal information of the Customers, etc., notify or publicize the purposes of use of the personal information of the Customers, etc., and use the information within the scope of the purposes of use, except for cases that this procedure is not required by law.
3. The Company shall endeavor to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, loss, or damage to Customers, etc. personal data and shall take systematic, personal, physical, and technical security control measures required for the control of personal data.
4. The Company shall educate employees to understand the importance of personal data and handle personal data appropriately. If employees are required to handle the personal data of the Customers, etc., the Company shall supervise such data as required and appropriate so as to ensure the security control of the personal data of the Customers, etc.
5. When the Company entrusts the handling of the personal data of the Customers, etc., the Company shall supervise the handling of such data as required and appropriate so as to ensure such data appropriate security control of the personal data of the Customers, etc.
6. Except as otherwise provided by law, the Company will not provide the personal data of the Customers, etc. for any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the individual.
7. Except as otherwise required by law, the Company shall properly fulfill the verification and recording obligations stipulated by law when the Company has provided or received personal data from a third party.
8. When preparing the anonymously processed information, the Company shall comply with the standards prescribed by laws and regulations and implement appropriate security control measures.
9. In the case of the leak of personal information or other such incidents, the Company shall take immediate action to minimize the damage to the extent reasonable and take steps to prevent recurrence, based on the principle that the Customers, etc. shall be protected first.
10. The Company will continuously review and regularly evaluate the management systems and measures to protect personal data, and strive to improve the management systems and measures.
About the Handling of Personal Information
1. Collection of Personal Information
When providing the services of the Company, the Company obtains personal information such as the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, workplace information (your company name, department name, position, address, telephone (fax) number, etc.), gender, bank account information, and access logs of the Customers, etc. from, the Company’s website (IP address, Cookie, etc.). The Company shall not properly acquire personal information or acquire personal information by deception or other wrongful means.
2. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The purposes of use of personal information acquired by the Company are as follows: The Company may change the following purposes of use to the extent which is deemed relevant, and in the event of such a change, the Company shall notify or publicly announce the changed purposes of use to the relevant person of the Customers, etc.
1. To inform the Customers, etc. of The Company’s products
2. To provide campaigns and events for the Customers, etc.
3. To improve customer service, including market research, data analysis, and the planning and development of products and services
4. To control the data of the Customers, etc.
5. To manage the progress of transactions with the Customers
6. To conduct questionnaires to the Customers, etc.
7. To respond to the inquiries from the Customers, etc.
8. For marketing research and analysis
9. To report and notify government agencies and industry associations
10. For management of shareholders
11. To contact and deliver documents to shareholders
12. For recruitment selection and post-recruitment personnel management
13. To prepare various personnel data and have post-retirement communications
14. For joint use with persons stated in the sections 3 (1)
15. To handle operations incidental or related to the purposes 1-13 above
3. Sharing Personal Data
The Company may share the acquired personal data of the Customers, etc. with the co-users stipulated below.
(1) Scope of joint users:
Name: Corporate Affiliates of the Company in Japan and overseas
(2) Items of personal data to be jointly used
Personal information stipulated in the section 1 above (personal data)
(3) Purposes of use of Joint users
Purposes of use of personal information as set forth in the paragraph 2 above
(4) Data Privacy Manager
IRISO ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
4. How to Inquire about the Disclosure・Correction, etc.・Suspension of Use, etc. of Retained Personal Data
The Company has the following outline of procedures in the event of the notification of the purposes of use, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc."), or suspension of use or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "Suspension of Use, etc.") of the retained personal data pertaining to the personal information. For details, please refer to the procedure guide.
(1) Provide the name, e-mail address, and other information for the contact section 5 and request that you wish to notify the purposes of use, disclosure, correction, etc., and suspension of use, etc. of the retained personal data.
(2) Upon receipt of the above request, the Company will send procedure information and an application form to the person making inquiries.
(3) Please fill in the required fields of the application form and send it to the Company by mail together with the identification document designated by the Company (in the event of a proxy application, the authorisation document of the proxy as well as the identification document).
(4) The Company will accept the application only after confirming the content of the documents and your identity. If the Company cannot accept your application, the Company will inform you of the reason without delay.
(5) You may be requested to pay a handling fee for notification of the purposes of use and disclosure of the retained personal data.
5. Comments and Inquiries about the Handling of Personal Information
For any opinions or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please send them to the following contact address.
[Contact point for inquiries about Personal Information]
(1) Contact: Personal Information Protection section, Human Resources and General Affairs Department, IRISO ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
(2) Address: 2-13-8, Shinyokohama, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa ZIP 222-0033, Japan
(3) Telephone Number: +81-(0)45-478-3111